Software engineer specialized in web development and desktop app development. A nerd who loves Windows and Linux and enjoys customizing all of the development environments. Interested in devising a better problem‑solving method for challenging tasks, and learning new technologies and tools if the need arises.
- DevOps: Docker, Vagrant, Git
- Back‑end: ASP.NET(WEB API, MVC), LINQ, Entity Framework, REST API, MS SQL Server, SQLite, Redis, IIS,
- Programming: C#, Python,
- Other: XML, JSON, YAML, Markdown +Mermaid,
- Languages: Arabic, English
Excel Systems Ltd. Al-Sheikh Zayed, Giza Governorate
FULLSTACK DEVELOPER -- Nov. 2020 ‑ August. 2021
- Developed Restful API for a Supply Chain Management Application & a fin‑tech digital banking pilot.
- Developed single‑page web application using angular for a Supply Chain Management application
- Developed an integration module between the Supply Chain Management application and the National Bank of Egypt that helped merchants to pay their bills.
- Developed a wizard-based single‑page web application using angular for Egyptian Real Estate Taxation Authority that helped citizens apply online & pay their taxes.
- Used Swashbuckle to generate a self‑documented Restful API that later could be synchronized with postman.
- Deployed and Published ASP.NET and Angular Based Applications On IIS Server
- Developed various strategies for branching and migration for git-based version control.
- Worked with code‑quality tools like Sonar & SonarQube to find the issues in my codebase.
- Participated in settling the architecture for different web apps (Onion‑Architecture, N‑Tier Architecture)
- Participated with testers to find the security issues of the digital bank application and I pointed out critical security breaches.
- Participated in code‑review along with my team leader for pull requests made by teammates on the Azure DevOps platform.
Ertaqy Startup Mansoura, Egypt
BACKEND .NET DEVELOPER -- Jan. 2019 ‑ Jun. 2019
- Wrote SQL Scripts to achieve the business needs that were later uploaded to a Content Management System.
- Developed the Business of an HMS using SQL.
- Designed Entity-Relationship Diagrams for existing databases, that were later used to enhance and extend the schema in a suitable manner. also, it helped my teammates to go easily through developing various business requirements.
Mansoura University Mansoura, Egypt B.S. iN Computer science and engineering Oct. 2014 ‑ Aug. 2018
Honors & Awards
- 2021 Agile Foundation Certificate By SECC
[Last Updated: 24/09/2021]